欢迎拨打舟山旅游导航网
联系电话:0580-8117668
        0580-3055898
QQ交谈:
点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息

酒吧常用英语:Ways of Paying结账


来源:不详 添加时间:2006-8-5 20:09:08
    Ways of Paying结账

1. Situational Dialogues情景对话

Situation(1):A guest asks for the bill

客人要求结帐。

(A:Guest B:Waiter)

A:The bill, please.

买单。

B. Please wait a moment. (After a while. ) Here's the bill, sir. The total amount is RMB 250 yuan.

请等一下。(片刻之后。)这是你的账单。总共250元人民币。

A:What is it for?

这项是什么?

B:For the beer, sir.

是啤酒的消费,先生

A:I see.

明白了。

B:Would you like to sign the bill?

签单吗?

A:Yes, Please.

签单。

B:Your room number, please?

请问房间号?

A:Room 1011.

1011。

B:Room 1011. Sign here, please.

1011,请签此处。

A:Sure.

好的。

B:Thanks. I hope you have enjoyed your drink.

谢谢。祝你愉快。

Notes简单注释

①For the beer.

是It's for the beer. 的简略形式。



Situation(2):A guest pays with a personal cheque.

客人付支票。

(A:Waiter B:Guest)

A:Can I get you anything else?

你还需要什么?

B:No, thanks. The bill, please.

不要了,买单。

A:Yes, sir.

先生,请。

B:Will you take cheques?

可以用支票吗?

A:Certainly, please. Just put your address on the back of it. Have you got your passport, please?

可以。请在支票背面写上你的地址。你带护照了吗?

B:Yes. Here you are.

是的,这是护照。

A:Thanks.

谢谢。

Notes简单注释

①cheque = check

支票

例:personal cheque个人支票

traveller's cheque旅行支票



Situation(3):A guest wishes to pay in cash.

客人付现金。

(A:Barman B:Guest)

A:This is the bill, sir. How would you like to pay?

先生,你的账单。你用哪种方式结账?

B:I've got U. S. Dollars. Can I?

我只有美金,行吗?

A:Sorry, sir. You'd better exchange it for RMB.

对不起,你最好把它兑成人民币。

B:Could you do it for me?

你能帮我兑吗?

A:Yes, I could. Your total is RMB150 and here you pay USD 20. Please wait a moment. (A few minutes later. ) Sorry to keep you waiting. Today's exchange rate is $1 to RMB 8. 27, So your drink is USD18. Here is your change.

可以,你需付人民币150元,你现付20美金。请稍等。(片刻之后。)对不起让你久等了。今天美金兑人民币的汇率是1:8. 27,你的酒钱是18美金。这是找给你的钱。

B:Thanks.

谢谢。

A:My pleasure. Welcome to our bar next time.

不用谢。欢迎你再来。

Notes简单注释

①Can I?

是Can I pay USD?的简略形式。

②change

译为“买东西找回的零钱”



Situation(4):A guest pays by credit card.

客人用信用卡付费。

(A:Guest B:Barman)

A:The check, please. Here is my credit card.

买单。这是我的信用卡。

B:Yes, sir. It's Visa card. No problem. Can I have your identity card?

好的。这是运通卡,可以在这儿用。你带身份证了吗?

A:Here is my passport.

这是我的护照。

B:Thanks. Just a moment, please. (A minute later.) Sorry for the delay. Here's your passport, credit card and receipt. Would you sign it here?

谢谢。请稍等。(片刻之后。)对不起,让你久等了。这是你的护照和信用卡,还有收据。请在这儿签字。

A:Sure.

好的。

B:Thank you. Have a good night.

谢谢。晚安。

Notes简单注释

①Visa card

运通卡在我国可使用。在我国可使用的信用卡还有:Express card及Master card。

②No problem.

没问题。

③identity card

有时简写为ID card。



Situation(5):There are mistakes in the bill.

帐单出现错误。

(A:Guest B:Barman)

A:How much is the bill?

需要付多少?

B:The total is RMB 210.

人民币210元。

A:Let me have a look. What about this item?

我看一下。这是什么项目?

B:It's for three whiskeys.

这是3杯威士忌的费用。

A:Is it? It must be wrong. We only had two whiskeys.

是吗?一定有误。我们只喝了两杯威士忌。

B:Sorry. I'll check again. (A moment later. )I'm very sorry for the mistake. It should be RMB 170.

对不起。我查一下。(片刻之后。)真对不起,我搞错了。应该是170元人民币。

A:Good. Here's the money.

好的,给你。

B:Thank you very much. I’m sure there won't be any mistake next time.

谢谢,我保证下次不会出错。



Situation(6):A guest tips the barman.

客人付给酒吧服务员小费。

(A:Guest B:Barman)

A:The bill, please.

买单。

B:I’m coming, sir. All together it is RMB 90.

来了。先生,请付90元人民币。

A:Here's a hundred.

给你100元。

B:Yes. I'll be back soon.

请稍候。

A:No, you keep the change. Thank you for your lovely tea.

不用找钱了。你们的茶太好了。

B:That's kind of you. Thanks. Welcome to our bar again.

你真客气,十分感谢。欢迎再来。

Notes简单注释

①I'm coming.

现在正在进行时表示将要发生的事情。

例:I'm leaving.

我将要离开。

②That's kind of you. 或It's nice/good of you.

你真好。表示感激。
网站地图 | 关于我们 | 付款方式 | 联系我们 | 意见反馈 | 预定服务 | 友情链接
浙江舟山市海山旅行社有限公司(旅游许可证:L-ZJ-GN08010)
      公司地址: 浙江省舟山市普陀区东河路中科信大厦三楼     总经理:吕志强 E-mail:lzq@93travel.com              咨询热线:(0580)8117668 3055898 传真:0580-2600190
舟山旅游导航网文章和图片版权所有,转载请注明出处。另外,本网如有转载,造成侵权,请及时联系本公司。
Copyright 2006-2007 93travel.com All Rights Reserved 版权所有  浙ICP备:06050425号备案 用支付宝预定